In a few weeks, the Tribridge team will be heading to Anaheim, CA for our sponsorship with Amplify hosted by GPUG. If you're not familiar with the event, the Microsoft Dynamics GP product team and the GPUG community will be gathering for a few days to share, inform and collaborate on the latest innovations.
A partner since 2004, Tribridge is proud to be a part of the Microsoft global ecosystem and is committed to providing our customers with solutions and expertise to drive their business forward.
Here's what you need to know about the event:
- Discover the latest ISV solution innovations and new Dynamics GP product updates
- Connect with Microsoft to learn about product roadmaps and the future direction of the Dynamics GP product.
- Dive into the features and functionality of Dynamics GP 2016, the latest release, with sessions led by the Microsoft Dynamics GP Product team.
- Pre-conference Academy instructor-led training will be available
- Dynamics GP certification exams will be available
Here’s how Amplify hosted by GPUG is different than other GPUG events.
Registration is now open; the event takes place May 23 - May 25.
We hope to see you there!