Do you feel like you and your Sales teams constantly spend hours on iterations of the same proposal? Every sales cycle, it feels like you are reinventing the wheel, while simultaneously working to ensure that everyone involved has the most up-to-date version of your template.
Listen to some of these common sales document challenges...
- B2B companies spend an average of 16% of their annual budget creating and distributing marketing content. (ITSM)
- Yet 60 - 70% of that content goes unused by the sales team - usually because they don't know that it exists or can't find it easily. (Sirius Decisions)
- While sales people spend 20 hrs each week, searching for info, piecing together sales proposals and fielding inquiries. (Docurated)
- As a result, Marketing, Bid and Sales teams become frustrated and unproductive. And proposals, presentations and RFP responses are sloppy, inaccurate and unprofessional.
Proposal software is designed to solve many of these problems, but unfortunately many of the solutions available today are technical and counterintuitive.
That's why we've selected Qorus for our customers and their business critical document generation needs. The Qorus platform provides enhanced document productivity and better collaboration when creating documents like proposals, pitches, RFPs, contracts, SoWs and more. What if you could reduce 80% of the time it takes to produce business documents?
Indicators that Qorus can help your company:
- You're losing business to more responsive competitors
- Creating RFP responses, proposals and pitches takes too much time
- Document errors are impacting your company's credibility
- Users can't find the right content and documents
- You can't hold anyone accountable for their work
Powerful enough to satisfy any document specialist's needs, Qorus provides an easy-to-use interface that allows for enhanced document productivity. Hosted on Azure and built on the Oﬃce 365 platform, Qorus provides a mobile and cloud-ready platform for businesses of all sizes to improve accuracy, reduce eﬀort and increase the value of their business critical documents.
For more information, check out our webcast: 7 Secrets to Increasing Productivity.