Cloud-based Contract Management and Revenue Recognition for Organizations that Need to Manage Complex Multi-Element Contracts and Subscriptions
Tribridge Advanced Contract Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides integrated contract, revenue, and billing functionality to help manage “multi-element arrangements” that are common in High Tech, Software and Industrial equipment industries. Multi-element arrangements, or contracts for both product and services with different delivery and revenue recognition criteria, present multiple challenges for fast-moving organizations.
Tribridge Advanced Contract Management supports these complex business needs and delivers a solution that:
- Meets VSOE, ASC 605, IRFS 15, SOP 97-2 and other compliance standards
- Delivers accurate and automated revenue recognition while meeting new FASB (ASC 606) and IASB standards requirements
- Provides the ability to easily forecast business and revenue projections
- Manages complex contracts including sales prices, different levels of arrangements or bundling, agreements spanning multiple years, license key tracking
- Makes the most of renewal and cross-sell opportunities
- Leverages standard Dynamics integration framework to integrate to Dynamics and non-Dynamics quoting systems.
Tribridge Advanced Contract Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 automates end-to-end functions for multi-element arrangements and revenue recognition management, empowering organizations to increase efficiency and grow their business.