As organizations grow, it becomes more difficult to maintain a personalized learning and growth path for all employees. Across the board, experiences tailored to a small group become homogenized and expanded until there is a one-size-fits all feeling to everything. At the same time, however, it is becoming more critical to personalize learning for employee satisfaction and engagement, and for personal and organizational success.
With multiple disparate technologies and widely dispersed and diverse audiences, providing a personalized and learner-centric experience can be a challenge. Join David Wentworth, Principal Learning Analyst with Brandon Hall Group, and Skip Marshall, CTO at Tribridge, as they discuss the challenges faced by large enterprise organizations and recommend 6 key success factors for overcoming these challenges.
Discussion topics include:
- The age of personalized learning
- Breaking down learning boundaries
- Extending and enhancing LMS capabilities for large enterprises
- Creating a single learner experience with multiple technologies
- Encourage meaningful integration
- Examples from leading organizations