Washington, D.C. – Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference – (July 14, 2014) – Tribridge Concerto Cloud Services today announced the launch of a new Channel Partner Program to help businesses quickly move their offerings to the cloud to better serve customers, accelerate sales and capture market share. The new program is ideal for channel partners that could – until now – only deliver applications through an on-premise platform.
The Concerto Cloud Channel Partner Program features comprehensive operational, technical and organizational support, marketing and sales enablement tools, and a customized advisory process designed for rapid transition to a profitable cloud model. Concerto Cloud Services offers an application platform, integration services and support for optimized cloud delivery so that partners can provide access to a robust, compliant cloud solution anywhere, any time and on any device.
“We view cloud enablement as a total business transformation that requires a shift in how you approach all facets of the organization,” said Greg Pierce, vice president, Concerto Cloud Services. “We invested millions of dollars in building the highest-quality cloud infrastructure so that software companies don’t have to. Whether a partner has yet to move to the cloud or their experience thus far has been challenging, we’ve bundled best practices, lessons learned and business requirements gleaned for more than four years to help other organizations rapidly accelerate to the cloud.”
Primary Features and Benefits of Concerto Cloud’s Channel Partner Program:
- In-depth technical architecture and customer requirements evaluations
- Operational planning, system optimization, deployment considerations and financial/licensing model development
- Top-down leadership/business development training and sales operations readiness
- Go-to-market strategy with cloud-specific marketing collateral
- “We are pleased to announce that Concerto Cloud Services, our 2013 ISV of the Year for Cloud Solutions, is working with Microsoft on this exciting new program,” said Dave Willis, corporate vice president, U.S. SMS&P for Microsoft. “The Concerto Cloud Services advisory process provides an innovative cloud business transformation model that is changing the software industry’s approach to the cloud. Created to enable sales and marketing efforts, Concerto’s program can help you better serve your customers.”
- “We chose to partner with Concerto Cloud Services because of the quality of their infrastructure and their service, from presales to delivery and support,” said David Kelly, national strategic alliance manager, Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting North America. “We now offer our sales and use tax calculation engine on Concerto’s private cloud platform as an option to our clients given the sensitive nature of the data. It’s a win-win solution that is already giving us a competitive advantage in the sales cycle and is helping our clients streamline their processes and realize financial benefits. This is consistent with Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting’s commitment to helping customers grow, manage and protect their businesses.”
Concerto Cloud Services Introductory Offer for Channel Partners
To kick off the new Channel Partner Program, Concerto Cloud Services is offering an introductory incentive for new channel partners. Register to become a Concerto channel partner by August 31, 2014, and for each new customer deployed in the Concerto Cloud, you keep the first month’s fee (no payments to Concerto until month two of the contract). The offer is good from the date of program registration. To learn more or register for the Concerto Cloud Channel Partner Program, visit http://www.concertocloud.com/why-concerto/channelpartners. For more information, contact email@example.com
About Concerto Cloud Services
A business unit of Tribridge, Concerto Cloud Services combines application expertise with superior service and technical support to offer organizations a private cloud built for the highest levels of performance, security and speed. The Concerto Cloud team specializes in the rapid deployment of complex enterprise applications with seamless integrations across on-premise, third party and public cloud offerings to provide a customizable, hybrid cloud platform. Advanced compliance and regulatory certifications, strict adherence to ITIL standards, 24/7 support and a 99.99% guaranteed uptime have earned Concerto an industry-leading customer retention rate and recognition as a pioneer in cloud computing, including Microsoft’s U.S. Independent Software Vendor (ISV) of the Year for Innovation.