Hard Rock’s Customer Care Team Rocks On with Tribridge and Microsoft Dynamics CRM

"Tribridge is a clear leader in the Microsoft Dynamics arena. We knew they were selected as the Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year, and that made us feel even more confident in their abilities. Their team was great"
Patrick Colbert
Director of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)


With 124 high-energy Hard Rock Cafes and nine Hotels/Casinos in 50 countries, Hard Rock International is one of the world’s most globally recognized brands. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. In addition to the two flagship Seminole Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos in Tampa and Hollywood, Fla., Hard Rock Hotels/Casinos are located in Las Vegas, Biloxi, Orlando, Chicago, San Diego, Pattaya and Bali. Additional hotel and casino projects have been announced in Macau and Penang, both scheduled to open in 2009; Palm Springs, Atlanta and Panama, scheduled to open in 2010; Dubai, scheduled to open in 2011; and Abu Dhabi, scheduled to open in 2012. Hard Rock International, Inc. is owned by Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, Inc.

Business Situation

Hard Rock's customer care team managed approximately 55,000 inbound requests in 2007: 95% from email and the other 5% from Hard Rock's toll-free phone number. Hard Rock's recipe for success entails filtering the guest's request (that can't be handled by customer care) directly to the general manager of a particular venue and ensuring that the general manage promptly follows up and resolves any issues. In order to keep up with the demands of this growing conglomerate, the customer care team needed to find a new CRM software application that would not conflict with Hard Rock's infrastructure.

Business Benefits

  • Better tracking of correspondence
  • Improved communications with guests
  • Ease of use
  • Seamless integration with other Microsoft applications
  • More stable platform