One of the best features is that our project managers can now assign tasks to their team, prioritize them and then view everything in a dashboard. It’s a huge benefit to have this added transparency, and it’s something that the solution does very well.
Founded in 1994, Noble is an award-winning multisensory product development company serving the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. The company works closely with drug delivery device teams and brand teams to create educational tools and device training solutions to improve the lives of patients.
Noble is currently experiencing rapid growth. Revenue has tripled, leading to
substantial staff growth and office space expansion. Although IT software systems
were highly functional, they were showing signs of age, and lacked integration
resulting in a non-scalable solution which limited growth potential.
- Better integration of sales, marketing, professional services and accounting functions
- Scalability to manage Noble’s rapid growth
- Elimination of multiple points of entry, inconsistent data and human error
- Consistent project onboarding
- Effective assignment of people and skills for projects
- Improved project billing and cash flow
- Clear view of sales pipelines and forecasts for projected resource needs
- Powerful dashboards provide information for every department