SAMSUNG | GVI Security, Inc. is a leading provider of video surveillance security solutions to the homeland security, institutional and commercial industries. GVI’s security solutions can be configured to meet the needs of any size customer – from a small business needing a simple camera to a major installation requiring a complete video security solution with thousands of cameras, monitoring devices and on demand remote access. GVI strives to go “beyond the boundaries” by offering products based on years of research and built with advanced technology all backed with a commitment to quality and support. Founded in 2000, GVI’s headquarters are in Texas and their products are available through system integrators and distributors in North and South America.
In an industry that has been growing 10-15% each year for the last decade, GVI relies on Microsoft Dynamics NAV as the backbone of their distribution and financial operations. However, over time GVI began to experience some limitations with Dynamics NAV. GVI needed to upgrade to the current version of Dynamics NAV to take advantage of the SQL database and have access to more fully integrated credit card processing and shipping solutions.
- Upgrade and implementation with no interruptions to day-to-day business
- Reports are available much faster with SQL database
- Smoother audits and period-end processing
- Reduced manual workarounds
- Intuitive credit card reconciliation process
- Won back customer confidence in shipping prices
- Support issues are resolved quickly
- No need to hire full-time internal Dynamics NAV expert