"We are a Microsoftcentric company. We knew about Microsoft Dynamics CRM and were pleased that Tribridge could help us implement the solution in a very short timeframe"
Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, and founded in 1996, JADAK is a multi-faceted engineer - to - order organization that primarily works with OEM medical device manufacturers in the healthcare and life sciences industries. The company’s goal is to provide unparalleled solutions and support by offering customers a full set of services and products. Specializing in data collection and communications technologies, JADAK’s solutions are either integrated into medical devices or designed and manufactured specifically for the customer.
In 2006, JADAK selected Salesforce.com to manage its growing database full of customer details. By 2009, it became necessary to replace the entry-level version of Salesforce.com with a solution that was more robust and had greater integration capabilities, a lower cost of ownership and the same familiar interface of Microsoft Outlook, which improved and simplified user adoption.
- Complete visibility into all customer interaction points
- Integration between manufacturing system and customer data
- Elimination of data rekey between two systems
- Ability to remotely access Dynamics CRM
- Thousands of dollars saved by completion ahead of schedule
- Several hours saved by accessing all communications in one system
- Easy conversion of quotes to opportunities
- Increased business process automation
- Lower cost of ownership