For nearly 25 years, U.S. Risk Insurance Group, Inc. has offered clients national and international access to wholesale brokerage and specialty lines insurance products, claims handling and litigation management services, loss control and risk management consulting services and reinsurance brokerage products and services. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, U.S. Risk is an independently owned and managed sales and service organization that operates in 35 locations with 400 employees throughout the United States and United Kingdom. Clients across North America rely on U.S. Risk’s products and services that help insure their businesses.
The heart of U.S. Risk’s operation lies within their policy management system. Since 2005, U.S. Risk has had three different policy management systems. In each one, U.S. Risk chose to integrate Microsoft Dynamics GP in their system to run their general ledger and accounts payable functions. Recently, U.S. Risk decided it needed a more reliable Microsoft Dynamics GP service firm to meet their ever growing needs. U.S. Risk needed to find a firm that had professional expertise and was reliable.
- Month-end close time reduced to one day
- Integration with policy management system reduced errors and inaccurate data
- Notified daily if critical data is missing
- Reduced how long it took to disseminate budget information by 10 days
- Easily process 2,500 checks a month with MICR check encoding
- Analyze revenue trends and make adjustments accordingly
- Instilled confidence in data