For technology companies currently following US GAAP, the impact of the new revenue recognition standard will change the way many recognize revenue in their financial statements, and the impact of the new standard will go far beyond accounting.
Join Jeffrey Werner, Silicon Valley Revenue Recognition expert and lecturer, as he covers the changes from the current requirements, key adoption methods, how to accurately assess the impact on your business, and what you need to do today to get ready.
Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of New Revenue Standards and Significant Changes
- New Core Principles/Rules of Revenue Recognition
- Five Steps to Revenue Recognition
- Adoption Methods and Examples
- How to Assess the Impact on Your Business
In addition, revenue recognition experts from Tribridge will provide practical guidance on how key technology solutions can help automate and optimize the processes associated with revenue recognition and complex contractual relationships under the new standard.