Grow a Profitable Professional Services Practice by Working Smarter, Not Harder
Published: March 13, 2015
Benchmark Reveals Top Drivers of Performance and Profitability for Services Firms
What are the keys to success for the best-in-class professional services organizations? How does your organization stack up against other firms on such key metrics as billable utilization, on-time delivery and profitability?
Join Dave Hofferberth, Founder and Managing Director of Service Performance Insight, as he reviews the latest results of the 2015 Professional Services Maturity™ Benchmark study. He will discuss the findings that point to a heightened need for project and services-driven organizations to utilize every application at their disposal to deliver services more effectively.
You’ll also hear Robert Houdeshell of Tribridge discuss how professional services organizations can achieve long-term growth and profitability using Tribridge PSA, a leading Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution.
Join us for this unique opportunity to learn how professional services organizations are having success and discover what it takes to improve your organization's performance and increase profits while working smarter, not harder in 2015.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Benchmark survey results highlighting how successful professional service leaders are performing
- Top market trends impacting organizational performance
- The importance of having visibility across sales and service delivery
- Practical suggestions on how to improve business processes, resource management, utilization, and revenue growth
- How other professional services organizations are managing projects and resources more effectively with Tribridge PSA
« All Webinars