Tips for Using Financial Workflows in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015
Published: August 04, 2015
This webinar will educate you on the latest Microsoft Dynamics GP Workflow features and how they can benefit your organization. We will be explaining and demonstrating the setup and use of workflows (released in GP 2013 R2 and 2015) centered around batch approvals with the core modules (Financial, Payables, Receivables) as well as Vendor approvals, PO approvals and PO requisition approvals.
During this webcast you will discover:
- System Requirements of Workflow
- Email configuration & Setup for Workflow
- How to setup a workflow
- View workflow functionality in action
What You Will Learn By Attending:
- How it enables tighter controls on transactions and batches posted to the GL
- Utilize approver action history to attain greater accountability and oversight
- Convenient ways approvers can approve, deny and delegate items without needing a GP login
- How to utilize Workflow now that it no longer requires SharePoint
- What is included with GP 2013 R2 and later versions
The GP Educational Series, presented by Tribridge, features product-focused educational content for GP users.
« All Webinars