Identifying and adopting the ideal components needed to support an integrated performance and learning management process is complex and time-consuming. For midsize organizations with limited resources, it’s even more challenging.
This whitepaper will focus on five core internal performance management components necessary to support your key business priorities:
- Move beyond traditional orientation to more strategic onboarding practices.
- Develop and cascade S.M.A.R.T. goals throughout the organization to affect bottom-line results.
- Implement proven assessment and development tools to heighten workforce effectiveness.
- Reinforce workforce potential by identifying roles and individuals for succession planning purposes.
- Deepen employee engagement by creating a culture of shared accountability for career growth and development.