A partner since 2004, Tribridge is proud to be a part of the Microsoft global ecosystem and supports the company’s mobile-first, cloud-first strategy. Tribridge is Microsoft Gold Certified in all Dynamics products (CRM, AX, GP, NAV and SL), Microsoft Azure, Microsoft .NET development, Office365 and SharePoint.
- The largest Microsoft Dynamics customer base in North America
- The only four-time recipient: Worldwide Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding Partner of the Year Award (2013, 2012, 2010, 2008)
Selected from more than 10,000 partners, Tribridge is the only company to ever garner the award four times, which is based on outstanding sales performance, thorough technological expertise on Microsoft Dynamics products and services, a consistently high level of customer satisfaction, and feedback from Microsoft team members.
- Two-time U.S. Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding Partner of the Year Award (2015, 2007)
The award criteria, based on high levels of customer satisfaction and recommendations by Microsoft executives, is given to a partner that illustrates consistently strong growth, exceptional service and a deep commitment to helping customers leverage the latest business technologies.
- U.S. State and Local Government Solution Partner of the Year (2013), U.S. State and Local Government Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year (2012)
The award honors Tribridge’s innovative use of Microsoft technology in support of public sector agencies and organizations and is based on outstanding use of Microsoft technology, deep industry expertise and exemplary customer satisfaction.
- 11 consecutive years: Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle Award (2015-2005)
Inner Circle represents an elite group of Microsoft Dynamics partners from across the globe with sales achievements that rank them in the highest echelon of the global network of partners.
- 7 Microsoft Dynamics Customer Excellence Awards in five years (2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008)
Tribridge Customer Excellence Award winners include Shock Doctor, Gumdrop Books International, CyraCom International, Zeller Corporation, State of Illinois Department of Corrections and North Carolina Department of Crime Control and Public Safety.