Finance and Operations
Dynamics 365 Business Central will help small and mid-sized organizations make selling, ordering, invoicing and reporting easier. Finance and Operations will consolidate multiple systems into a single, connected application to save your employees time and help you get a complete picture of your business. This application is meant to get up and running quickly in the cloud, so changing financial management systems doesn't get in the way of running your business. Designed to work seamlessly with Office 365 and Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central encourages users to start small by using only apps that they need and expanding as their business requirements change. Core functions included in Finance and Operations are:
- Finance: GL, AP, AR, Budgets, Fixed Assets, Multicurrency, Intercompany transactions, Job Cost Accounting, Approvals
- Operations: Sales Orders, Sales Invoices, Returns, Inventory, Jobs, Resources, Timesheets (no payroll), Approvals
- Marketing and Relationship Management: Campaigns, Segments, Customers, Contacts, Interactions, Pipeline, Sales Stages, Approvals
- Accountant Portal: Built in portal for external accountants
- Built in integration: Common Data Service, PowerApps, PowerBI, Flow, Dynamics 365 for customer engagement apps
- Service connections and extensions through AppSource: Credit Card Processing, Extended Reporting, Commissions, eCommerce, Payroll, Professional Services Automation, Expenses, and much more.
Sales and Marketing
The Sales and Marketing applications are two separate applications that are on the roadmap. Extend the base Finance and Operations functions with the power of Dynamics 365 Sales Business Central and Dynamics 365 Marketing Business Central.
Need help deciding if Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the right choice for you? Outgrown your legacy system? Wanting to leverage the cloud? Already own a Microsoft Dynamics solution and curious about your path to Microsoft Dynamics 365? Contact Us.